1. To track if you are not wasting time on topics which don't require so much time.
2. To balance school, coaching, tuition and self study.
3. To have a clearly defined goals and set path to success in JEE.
4. To get back on track and remain motivated to do well.
5. To have a step by step guidance of what is to be done to get into IITs
6. To allocate the right time to each topic.
7. To have time to relax and rejuvenate from hectic study schedule
8. To beat the toppers by smart and hard work combined through a channelized preparation strategy.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Following my own study plans was always a daunting task for me. But with Conqueriitjee's study plans I could manage my studies effectively. With such elaborate plan on how and when to study, time to revise, time to prepare for Board exams. Your work becomes really easy, just to religiously follow it.
- Aviral Bajpai -BITS-Pilani, Goa
Considering limited time, comprehensive curriculum and fierce competition, planning your studies is the “secret sauce” for success in competitive exams. The structured approach to preparation would ensure that focus is contained to relevant items/topics, adequate time is dedicated to each item/topic and weak areas are identified and improved upon during course of preparation. The study plan needs to be adapted to individual learner’s unique requirements depending upon his/her prior knowledge, strengths and weaknesses. Remember, winners don’t do different things, they do things differently.
- Ankur Sinha -NIT Warangal, IIM Indore