Before starting to prepare for IIT JEE, students have lots of questions in their head. Some of them are listed below:
1. How many hours to study for IIT JEE?
2. Which books to study from?
3. How to study for IIT JEE?
4. Should I join a coaching institute?
5. Which is a good coaching institute?
6. What if I have no money to join coaching classes?
7. Will I have time to enjoy? Can I play and go to parties?
All these questions are relevant. Most important part of IIT JEE preparation is about having a proper structure for preparation. I want to assure the readers to take this notion out of their heads that intelligence or I.Q. has anything to do with their selection in the best colleges in India. Preparation is the most important aspect. The objective of this blog post is to guide you how to get started with the IIT JEE preparation from scratch. If you are like me who hates reading long articles, you may go through this video to capture the same content.
Step by step follow this process to get started with your IIT JEE preparation
- Make a chart of all the topics in the IIT JEE. Just give the headings of the topic
- Next step is to allocate time needed for each of these topics. You can do that by asking teachers, experiences students or conquerIITJEE team. We have a ready made study plans where you don't have to go through these exercises and you can directly jump to studying.
- Decide the sequence in which these topics have to be completed. This has to accurate and must be asked from experts. You wont be able to do random topics unless you go in a correct sequence. You may use our ready made IIT JEE study plans if you are not sure. Each topic must have a start and the end date. If possible make the Gant charts. We recommend you do two topics of two different subjects simultaneously at a time.
- Decide a color scheme for the strengths and weaknesses. After you do each topic you have to mark them on two accounts: Completion % ( it is possible you may not complete the topic in dedicated time) and how strong are you in it. So mark with Red if you are weak, Yellow if you are okay and Green if you are Strong.
- Decide and gather the study material. We prefer videos over books. Videos ensure better retention. look for videos on the YouTube. You can try FreeShikshaVideos or khanacademy.
- Start studying and following your study plan
Opt for conquerIITJEE ready made study plan crafted carefully to accurately guide you with all the above related issues.